All weight reduction measures adopted by Pagani to improve driving pleasure, performance and emission of the Zonda Cinque have found use in the Cinque Roadster as well. The Carbon-Titanium chassis has been redesigned for the compensation of a missing roof.
The Cinque experience is enhanced with the roof stored in the front bonnet, when the storm of air being fed to the 678hp Mercedes AMG V12 engine through the massive intake just inches over the passengers' ears, accompanies the exhaust note of the bespoke Zonda Cinque Inconel and Titanium exhaust system.
Whether you opt for a relaxed country drive in Tuscany's hills, visiting Florence and other centres of the Italian Renaissance, or a record hunt at the NÃƒÆ’Â¼rburgring, this 1.3 milion Euro + taxes jewel will reward with every day driveability and ultimate performance thanks to the different drive modes of the sequential robostised gearbox and an adjustable suspension setup that feels at home as well at the racetrack as on bumpy roads.
The constant efforts of Horacio Pagani and his team shows once again how art and engineering can be combined in the Zonda Cinque Roadster.
- Mercedes Benz AMG engine, Power: 678 hp, Torque: 780 Nm
- Carbon-titanium monocoque
- ECU, Traction control, ABS by Bosch Engineering
- Inconel/titanium exhaust system coated with ceramic
- Suspensions in magnesium and titanium
- Cima sequential gearbox (6 speed), robotized by Automac enginnering
- APP monolitic wheels forged in aluminium and magnesium Size: front 9x19 " rear 12,5x20
- Pirelli PZero tyres. Size: front 255/35/19 - rear 335/30/20
- Pagani leather/carbon fibre racing seats
- Brembo brakes in carbo-ceramic self ventilated with hydraulic servo brake, Size: front 380x34 mm, monolitic 6 piston caliper; rear 380x34 mm, monolitic 4 piston caliper
- Dry weight 1.210 kg
- Weight distribution in driving condition: 47% front, 53% rear
- Acceleration: 0-100 Km in 3.4 sec., 0-200 in 9.6 sec.
- Braking: 100-0 km in 2.1 sec., 200-0 km 4.3 sec.
- Maximum side acceleration: 1,45 G (with road tyres)
- Downforce at 300 kph: 750 kg